Trade fairs, events, workshops, promotions, press conferences and roadshows
Whether at trade fairs, press conferences or roadshows – addressing and informing journalists directly is not straightforward because their time is limited. So you should approach them literally. This works very well with live communication: at trade fairs, at events, with press conferences or road shows.
Our communication services for a successful trade fair appearance:
- Briefing, consultation and coordination
- Analysis of the client’s information and visual materials (with images from the planned trade fair stand)
- Build-up of a detailed media distribution list (target media including the contact data of the relevant editors)
- Press kit for trade fair presentation
- Press release on the trade fair appearance
- Design and dispatch of an invitation for journalists
- Arrangement of individual journalist appointments at the trade fair stand
- Media support at the trade fair stand
Would you like to blow the whistle with a PR stunt including “social impact”, successfully communicate your trade fair presence or hold a press event?