Trade fairs, events, workshops, promotions, press conferences and roadshows
Whether at trade fairs, press conferences or roadshows – addressing and informing journalists directly is not straightforward because their time is limited. So you should approach them literally. This works very well with live communication: at trade fairs, at events, with press conferences or road shows.
Trade fair PR pays off
The big advantage at trade fairs is that all important journalists from the relevant industry are attending. The best way to do this is to establish contact in the run-up to a trade fair. We will help you to ensure that your trade fair appearance is also a success in terms of press relations.
Our communication services for a successful trade fair appearance:
- Briefing, consultation and coordination
- Analysis of the client’s information and visual materials (with images from the planned trade fair stand)
- Build-up of a detailed media distribution list (target media including the contact data of the relevant editors)
- Press kit for trade fair presentation
- Press release on the trade fair appearance
- Design and dispatch of an invitation for journalists
- Arrangement of individual journalist appointments at the trade fair stand
- Media support at the trade fair stand
Well-organized events and PR stunts are an excellent way to generate high-profile media presence.
This was how, for example, we supported a major event for Zumba Fitness in the Hamburg sports hall with around 2,000 participants and triggered a large media response. In Bremen, we handled the media for a specialized event for the B2B client Materialise (3D printing) with the participation of top speakers and guests (Airbus, Daimler, etc.) and also achieved excellent media presence and publications.
Would you like to blow the whistle with a PR stunt including “social impact”, successfully communicate your trade fair presence or hold a press event?